Bio

Before I started hanging out with pimps, whores, drug dealers, and strippers, I was a pretty well-behaved womanizer with great potential to become a professional mass murderer for the United States government.

I've recently come to realize there is and must be a three-phase plan to take back our country.

The Genesis of my Radicalization

From the age of 19 at least, I was a loser, financially but never an incel. My first relationship was long-term. We shacked up. But for the first 6 month

During this time, a lying Marine Corps recruiter told me that Marines don't want to kill the enemy. Just wound them. So I didn't join. I later discovered that Marines don't just kill people. They shoot them a couple extra times to make sure they're dead. Since then, I've had a natural bond with and a real admiration for current and former U.S. Marines that transcends anything I can describe.

Since Junior High I've known for a fact that there are a whole lot of people who need killing. Like cockroaches in the walls, there's an infestation of them.

There's simply nothing else for it. A bullet is waiting for them somewhere. Without a shadow of a doubt, they deserve to die and I won't be the least bit sorry when they're gone. Nobody can convince me otherwise. God certainly didn't. Why would He?

In high school, I was saving myself for marriage because they mentioned the value of abstinence at a high school assembly. They also said it was a bad idea to drink and smoke, so I didn't do those things, either. No drugs for me, thanks.

This is Seattle, so I've had plenty of opportunities, but I didn't to.

The Struggle With Satan

I used to love Satan, just like everyone else does. Even the church-goers love Satan more than Jesus. No doubt about it.

So I'd say my struggle against Satan really began about 13 years ago when things fell apart.

You know how you go into a strip club and expect it will be fun, but turns out to be depressing? Well, as a connoisseur of strip clubs and other houses of ill repute around the world, I can tell you they're pretty much all depressing.

Except for one in L.A., but they shut it down. That one was a hell of a good time because it was so busy. Loaded with women from wall to wall, $10 lap dances, but there were so many men in there,  women didn't have time to bother you. In fact, if you wanted a girl, you had to approach her, practically grab her and say, "You. Dance. Now."

If I hadn't figured out that's what was necessary, it would have been even more depressing than the rest.

Turns out this was exactly the right therapy for me. I rode high on the momentum of that good experience and brought that courage and "success" into the dating realm. Due to the low cost of dances, I probably grabbed about 15 different girls and blew through a whole lot of paycheck with a big smile on my face.

Dated dozens of girls in different states of the union, and what I can tell you is they pretty much all put out on the first date. The internet study courses really helped me to know how to create attraction, how and when to back off to create comfort, how to be really confident in my new social skills. But it took thousands of approaches to get the skill.

Eventually, I found a girl I really liked. I liked her a lot. She was

An embarrassingly messy, mangled breakup ended in the most shocking series of events. That's when I completely withdrew from society, distanced myself from all my friends and went on a journey of discovery.

For the first 5 years, I spent every hour of every day trying to find a way to fight back through economic approach. I dove into entrepreneurial, but for the most part, I was afraid to implement what I'd learned. I had no drive. No motivation. What was the point of life without love?

So I took care of the elders in my family, which isn't a full-time job. It afforded me the luxury of time to study. By some measures, I have an enviable education in "success" before realizing it's a rabbit hole so deep, it has no end. And maybe that's the point.

Knowledge wasn't enough. Without investment capital or sales experience or connections or a willingness to cold call, I discovered I could work 80 hour weeks without breaking the dollar-an-hour glass ceiling. You had to do very uncomfortable things to get uncommon results.

Tried the manual labor a few times, but didn't have the emotional fortitude to face so much rejection. I'd been systematically broken down by the world.

I found out that feminists were hypocrites, and pursued . I started a pseudonymous Twitter account and became a hashtag activist... though one who was unwilling to show his face. I also launched a new YouTube channel, doing video editing.

The year was 2015. Caitlyn Jenner. I would do one of those "Response videos".

Knowing my views would be very likely to change, I didn't brand myself "Men Are Right". Instead I chose a name flexible which could bend to future discoveries and conclusions. And because other peoples' videos were being getting flagged for DMCA (copyright) violations, I decided to put my disclaimer somewhere it would be boldly noticed.

I was the YouTuber known as "Fair Use", of the "manosphere", garnering thousands of hits on some videos. A Stephan Molyneux fan, an anarchist, an off-the-scale strong atheist, and a staunch men's rights activist who raised rats because a bisexual Canadian told me it might be a good idea.

And rats were cheaper than dogs and didn't live very long, so it seemed reasonable at the time. Reasonable. Raising rats.

I came to realize something the MRAs didn't even want to entertain as a possiblity. Though I showed up in the livestream chats and had a YouTube channel and a big personality and something to say, I was never acknowledged, never invited.

My brain was a threat to the Men's Rights people and they didn't want to hear what I was saying and definitely didn't want to give me a platform to say it.

I'd concluded "they" (the evil government, of course) weren't doing this by accident. The competence theory was simply a better fit to the facts. Lauren Southern revealed during the Freedom of Tweets trial of Greg They were silencing our free speech.

The feminist state religion was doing this to men on purpose.

All who questioned it were heretics. Members of my own family turned against me because "problem with women." (I didn't actually develop a "problem with women" until after I'd started reading the Bible, by the way. And also quickly developed a "problem with clergy" and a "problem with men" and a "problem with the anti-Christ" race.)

From the outset, I've known from other non-violent revolutionaries that it takes about 40 years to change a country by force of will.

The good news I may even live to see it, because on average, I may have about 40 years left to work at it. But what fueled this sudden life's purpose?

I first became aware of the "JQ" problem through the works of Rockwell, brother Adolfus, William Luther Pierce, Dr. David Duke, and others. But I still wasn't a Christian yet. Quite frankly, in diving so deeply into the problem, it kinda freaked me out.

It must have been December 2015. That's when I came across a YouTube comment which essentially said, "We've known about these devils for thousands of years, and Jesus warned us about them." So I looked it up. Revelation 2:9, 3:9, and John 8:44 became my instant favorite Bible verses.

She was right.

I dove into the Psalms, listening to them back-to-back on repeat for days. I fell in love with the Lord and couldn't believe what garbage passes for Christianity these days, and can't believed the modern clergy isn't being hanged from lamp posts for treason.

Never had I heard anything more awesome and glorious than the Psalms. It immediately affected and profoundly improved my writing. One of the few followers on Twitter immediately noticed the difference. I'd begun to become more influential and passionate than ever, just from reading the Psalms in audiobook form, over and over again.

King David himself had "radicalized" me. I didn't understand it all, but it was enough.

Comments

Find a Topic