The #1 Sin of War: Fratricide (Brother Killing Brother)

https://youtu.be/ljqra3BcqWM

In the Civil War, it was brother against brother.

In all wars, "friendly fire" is the worst of all sins.

In wars of whites against whites, brother wars cause us to fight one another, instead of our real enemy.

Your enemies will be the members of your own household.

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters." - Matt 12:30

Who is to blame? There are two choices. You can blame the devil, or you can blame yourself.

The Old Testament hardly mentions the devil. Because blaming the devil for tempting you to sin isn't particularly useful.

Jesus mentions the children of the devil, and what will happen to them. But even blaming the devil, in its own way, benefits the devil. Because there's only one person to blame for your choice to sin.

I said there are two choices. One choice empowers you, because you've decided, "I must do something about this. The other choice disempowers you, because it says, "Someone else must change."

The devil's not going to change. It's up to you to change.

The riptide isn't going to change. You have to adapt to it.

Friendly fire and brother wars aren't going to change. It's up to you to create a plan to prevent it.

Extreme ownership is about saying YOU are the one who is responsible.

The devil breathes and lies and tempts our people because I have sinned.

The children of the devil exist because I and my ancestors have sinned. We've made every excuse, instead of changing ourselves to fit the environment.

Seeing yourself as totally and completely responsible changes things. It empowers you. It allows you to act. It shreds your excuses.

If the devil is to be thrown into the lake of fire, nobody else is responsible.

Just you.

I've been operating on that understanding for about 2 years.

I set up Revolution University, decentralized it, decentralized command, and put it out into the world months ago so that my life's work couldn't be destroyed by nuclear bombs.

I put out Terms of Fair Use, and in a couple days now, a print edition of episodes 30 - 80 will be in the hands of subscribers, where it will exist in a form designed to survive 100 years of communism and 100 million Americans killed.

Why? Because they can kill me, and all my subscribers, and 100 million Americans. But they can't kill Terms of Fair Use.

Just as they couldn't kill the covenant.

There's no one I wouldn't endanger, no soldier I wouldn't enlist to make sure the devil goes into the lake of burning sulfur, to fulfill the purpose of my birth and the thousand generations it took to get me here, and keep me informed.

As far as I am concerned, calling myself the self-appointed leader of the white supremacist movement is an irony. Almost a joke. Because no other human on earth has had the balls to hold up that flag. The one that matters.

The flag that says, "Yes. We are white. We will reign supreme on this earth and you will bow to our God or burn."

Not in "hell". Not at some point in eternity. But here on the earth. Because I've read the scriptures. And read them carefully. The lake of fire isn't down in Hades. It's not just a spiritual fire, but a real, physical lake of burning sulfur with a real location at a set point in time.

If it takes 100,000 more years to destroy the evil, I'm good with it. If it takes killing billions of my own people who elect to stand in my way, that's their choice. Not mine.

But there is a fire. There's a devil. The devil is going in that fire. And anyone who stands between me and throwing that devil into that fire is going to burn, too.

That's the way it is, was, and always will be.

Right now, the left, without exception, is going in that fire. Right now, the RHINO right is going in that fire, waving the flag of Israel. Right now.

I don't care. There are no exceptions. If you had believed in Jesus, you would love me. If you'd loved Jesus, you'd love a prophet when he.

And if you look in the book, and look really closely at those scriptures, and take a good, long look at the world, you'll see nobody talks like me except the prophets, Jesus, and God Himself.

If a truth-worshipping prophet of the God of truth and the God of armies had been among you, would you even know it?

If you don't love me, you're going to burn.

If you try to stop me by killing me, you will make me more powerful than Adolf Hitler.

My job in this life is to somehow become as powerful in life as I would be in death, even in the face of all my unrepentant brothers, in the face of demoralization and deception, in the face of the frailty of man, the hatred of truth.

They killed Patton. And Lawrence of Arabia. They kill military men who rise to power, who actually threaten their rule in places like the US, and Britain.

They kill witnesses, so don't expect proof to come. You must be able to come to know things for a fact, to grasp them and hold onto them forever simply by virtue of the power of logic and the mathematical reality.

You don't get 50 dead people around the Clintons by accident. It's mathematically impossible. Not unlikely. Impossible. Do the math on probabilities sometime. If you can't do the math, it's only because you haven't taken personal responsibility to learn how.

Even simple arithmetic is more powerful than all the armies on earth.

You don't need any witnesses, and you won't get any. You need to use your noodle. And trust it. It was given to you by God to come to see the truth and to know it for CERTAIN.

You don't come to the truth by agreeing with the deceived lemmings, (fun fact: Sheep behave more like "lemmings" than lemmings do, and the image of sheep following each other off the cliff is what Jesus wanted you to understand in calling you sheep) but by starting with the suspicion that they've been misled, and are heading in the wrong direction.

An engineer can show you all the reasons why something is impossible. And then someone like me goes and does it anyway.

A banker can show you why there's nearly zero possibility of my rise to power. And yet I'll conquer anyway. Because I'm willing to kill your children's enemies with fire.

A dime-a-dozen psychologist can tell you I don't have the seriousness to succeed. That I have the wrong personality type. That I have a personality disorder.

But that's what they would be taught to say, isn't it?

No. Because I lived, the world will bow to Jesus or burn. Those are the only two choices. And then there will be none left who failed to submit to the Lord.

Love your enemies. Because Jesus comes to throw fire on the earth.

These are not contradictions, for those who love the truth.

Obedience sets you free.

Comments

Find a Topic